OrangeClock's Surprise OrangeClock's Surprise

Clock Day :3

Great flash, I loved the graphics too and the way he opens his eye, good job. You should make graphics more often.

Pokethirst Pokethirst

More voices

I think it was clever and had some good puns on there. Though, at some parts, the voices needed to be louder and more like the ones in the original power thirst. I still think the editting should of been done better, and better pictures should of been used.

Well, I guess the puns did make me cringe on some.

Pico Takes A Shit Pico Takes A Shit

Camera View

Great short, that asshole camera view was great.

ConAir responds:

Yeah it just kind of came out when I was trying to think up some shots and it was pretty effective. Thanks for the review!

The Gun Game The Gun Game

Great Game

Great game, it's a good time waster, innovative with a good achievement system. However, I think I'm finding an error in getting the speed challenge expert medal for the USP. It says 4 seconds or less, whenever I do it in 4 seconds I still get the veteran medal...and I can't really do it in three seconds.

All the other guns are functional however.

When Pigs Fly When Pigs Fly

Great Game

I played this game, got extremely frustrated and quit.

Then I read Tom's post telling everyone to seriously give this game another try. I kept trying and I eventually did beat the game. And when I was finished, I really found the whole genius of the game.

Anyone who gets that flustered should break from this game and come back to it, it helps. It's hard to beat this game in one sitting. This is probably the best obstacle avoider game I've played so far.

It's the most frustrating and yet the most feasibly beatable avoider.

Free Will - The Game Free Will - The Game

Great Ending

If anyone tries to review this game, they should play it until the end.
Great ending.

Sungazer (OM) Sungazer (OM)

What to rate

Don't know if I should give this a 9 or a 10.
I don't want to dive deep into having good melodies, beats, repetitiveness, etc...
All of that has been said already.

Looking at this song on just a point of view of a leisure listener, I think you maintained the feel of "sunshine" or whatever.

The drums were extremely highlighted, so literally it gave an upbeat feeling.
I liked the anticlimax, generally I like all anticlimaxes in a fast paced song like this. It's like a comic relief in music. Songs need the diversity and high and lows.

The ending reminded me of Lazy Summer Days, but longer, more singularized without the fade. It was pretty good.

Pretty glad you didn't make it too repetitive.

Conclusively, I give it a nine. I feel somewhat bad since I'm usually one of those listen-to-rate-ten-on-request. But, this song is really deserving, great work. I don't want to drop a nine to ignore all effort though, I could see the effort, especially establishing the fitting theme.

Five'd still.
Can't wait to try this song on AudioSurf, now that would seem fun. If my review solely relied on audiosurf enjoyment, I think a ten would then be sensible.

Kr1z responds:

The feel of sunshine, yeh. I like how the title fits the feel :D
Worked alot on the drums (in fact, worked very hard on EVERY aspect of the song :P)

Anticlimax, brings diversity, true. Glad you think of it this way :)

I always try to make things not too repeative, this time it was hard becuz it's a damn long song.

Thanks for the 5!!! I really appreciate the support.

Cheers! Kris.

Kr1z - "Boten Anna" [Cover] Kr1z - "Boten Anna" [Cover]

ahhh, love it ;D

Great song, I love your happy-hardcore style beats, and with the addition of the vocals (from basshunter too ;D) it added a good touch to the song. Then after a minute, the vocals stop and pure beats go on.

Great song :D

Sonic 3| Special Stage| HMrmx Sonic 3| Special Stage| HMrmx

Great job!

Good beginning with the numerous beats used. Then at one minute, the main beat picks up which you did a great job at that. And from one minute and so forth to the end, the main beat stays and give a great effect.

Love the combinations too, the whole song sounds like some hardcore dance songs but five times greater.

Destiny Destiny

Pick

The coloration for the pick was done really nicely and the overlapping and positioning of the pick was pretty nice. I don't want to nit pick, but there are some flaws in the piece.

Generally if you're going to a realistic rendering such as this, some things look askew. For example, at the end of the pick it looks like a layer goes over the string while a bottom layer goes under. Also at the top left of the pick, the roundness of the pick doesn't seem to go completely symmetrical with the roundness of the right side of the pick.

However, those were just said to say some flaws. It doesn't make the composition anymore graphically unappealing.

Bit-Master responds:

Though I could've done a better job of showing it, the overlapping issue is actually the shadow of the translucent pick going under the string while the pick itself just barely hits the top of the other string.

Thanks for a sweet review =P

Green Creepy Green Creepy

Don't take the six harshly

I mean, it is a first attempt in photoshop. I remember my first crack on photoshop, I just basically did a rough coloration of some unproporation creature.

It has a nice outline to it though and the green shades are another plus.

Trithia-Awakening Trithia-Awakening

Good inking

The effect of adding more black at the bottom and then having less black going back up gives it a good fade effect. The piece itself has some a good structure to it. A ground would be nice to it though. The shading was done in a good manner, however (just in my opinion) the tail should be a bit darker when going back to give it depth. Although this is an older piece so giving a suggestion like that might not be relevant now.

Overall, nice inking, it probably took loads of ink to complete this one.