OrangeClock's Surprise OrangeClock's Surprise

Clock Day :3

Great flash, I loved the graphics too and the way he opens his eye, good job. You should make graphics more often.

Pokethirst Pokethirst

More voices

I think it was clever and had some good puns on there. Though, at some parts, the voices needed to be louder and more like the ones in the original power thirst. I still think the editting should of been done better, and better pictures should of been used.

Well, I guess the puns did make me cringe on some.

Pico Takes A Shit Pico Takes A Shit

Camera View

Great short, that asshole camera view was great.

ConAir responds:

Yeah it just kind of came out when I was trying to think up some shots and it was pretty effective. Thanks for the review!

TANKMEN: day of lead TANKMEN: day of lead

Good style

The movie icon reminds me of "Waterlollies"

Good animation though, your style was great too.

Charlie the Unicorn 2 Charlie the Unicorn 2

Thanks ;D

Pretty fucking awesome. I think the first one was better though, this one was still great. Nice of you to put it on Newgrounds too ;D.
It still had the classic style to it.

Good thing though that the real author uploaded it to youtube first before the fag who stole it got it.

Soulja Boy Tell Em Soulja Boy Tell Em

Don't listen to the fucks

Don't view the Newgrounds users based on these bad reviews. They're just in the bandwagon against your music.

Now, truthfully, work on your animation (yes, my animation is terrible too), but I think your hit the humor spot on this one. It was funny, the voice acting was great. It wasn't random, you had a somewhat good idea for a flash.

People can judge music on the way it sounds, but when it comes to flash animation, you should leave choice of music out of it.

I think it is good that you're incorperated your music into your flash. Good luck and keep practicing.

Anusboy Anusboy

Just like

Just like salad fingers except with cursing, more characters, less realistic and violence. You sir, did a great job. Not many people can pull of Doki-style flash.

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

Great!

I decided to review it. Its a great flash, I loved the first one as well, I think the second one can rival the first one. Longer too and you maintained your humor all the while.

Madness Inundation Madness Inundation

ending...

Great animation, great everything, smooth fighting, and the action. The creative actions, the music, just like all your previous episodes, this one was great. But, I don't know, the ending wasn't what I expected and didn't hit high on creative terms. And I'd think a comback with hank and/or the clown would be great, but it did have to end somehow.
Of course of love it, but I think so of your previous ones were better, BUT DAMMIT YOU DID ONE HELL OF A JOB =3

Boulevard of Broken Songs Boulevard of Broken Songs

Great

Great mixing with the audio, but yes, the graphics I thought could've been better even though this was a collab. You set the theme in the flash quite well.